Monday 10 January 2011

Recycling Christmas

Just getting back into the swing of things since the holidays, and this was an ideal one to start with. Make 3 ATCs using Christmas cards, wrapping paper etc.
The first one was made with a cut out from a card, coloured and mounted on a backing card from my stash. I cut the little hearts from gift wrapping paper.
The second was made again using card mounted on backing card, coloured , this time stamped and embossed . The fabric star was cut from the cover on a jar of jam that I was given. I added the button from my stash.
Third was again using card stamped and embossed. I attached some fibre that I had and added cut outs from the same gift wrap that the hearts came from.
These bits would normally have been binned, so it’s nice to get a bit of ‘free’ materials to use Smile

 
Recycled Xmas2Recycled Xmas3
Recycled Xmas 1

No comments: