Sunday 17 October 2010

Grungepaper 2

              
                             Grungepaper Canvas
I wasn’t particularly happy with my first effort, so thought I would have another go. I had a ready to go canvas, one which had been covered with various mediums to give texture. It was not quite the colour I wanted , but I changed it by using Starburst stains and Treasure Gold Copper to highlight some of the texture.
I cut out the hearts coloured and then embossed them, using a small Sizzix embossing folder.I stuck the hearts together and used a star sequin and a stick on heart shaped jewel to finish off. I used beaten copper wire  and attached the hearts with super glue.
This is going to Adrienne , along with the bookmark when I see her next week. We are off to have a week-end of friendly plastic fun with the amazing Liz Welch.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great to see the grunge paper used! I have some, and haven't got it out of the package yet. Love your colors.

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

Lovely colours - just right for Adrienne.

ANNETTE HUSBAND said...

Very nice Annie.Love the copper against blues.I bet Adrienne loved it too

Kate Creates - a lot of mess, just ask my family..... said...

But it turns out that is is mine. How lucky am I?
Thank you thank you thank you