Saturday 14 June 2008

It Girl for June

The 'It Girl' for June is Autumn and her theme is mermaids.

I made her a little notebook with my Bind it All. Here are the covers:

All the backgrounds are made with various Alcohol inks, Pinata, Zig (Kurecolor refills) and Adirondack. The mermaid moulding was received from Maggi in a little beauties swap. I recoloured it and mounted it onto a piece of metal tape, embossed and coloured with alcohol inks. I then sewed ( yes I did say sewed!) the shells on.
.
The transparency for the inside front cover is from a Gustav Klimt print.
This was stamped with Versamark and embossed with detail silver. Stamp is by Personel Impressions. I added a row of pearls to finish it off.
I attached two small mermaids, stamped on a caught in crystal background to the back cover.

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great variety of mermaid images and a gorgeous book.

Cat Stegall said...

These are all wonderfully whimsical!Cathee
www.catartnsoul.blogspot.com

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

And it's all mine!! I love it, Annie, just love it and it will remain one of my treasures. Thank you so much! Hugs, Autumn

charlie said...

*gasp* those backgrounds are stunning and yummy!

That 2nd image is cool but creeping me out :-p lol

What is an "it girl"??