Thursday 5 June 2008

Dominoes

Over on CCSwaps, Sweetpea has organised a domino swap, which we can sign up to for a maximum of 5 times. I've had great fun making
these, For all of them I used alcohol inks, (Ranger, Pinata and Zig) some with metallic additives. I stamped some, don't know who the stamps are by, and added small jewels. These I made into magnets.
The others I made into pins. I attached various Fimo pieces from my stash, some moulded, some stamped and cut , coloured them to tone with the domino and attached a pin to the back.

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Lovely Annie. My favourites are the ones with the clay pieces on.
Fiona

Unknown said...

fabulous, love your dominoes x

chrissy said...

Love the dominos Annie!!! I especially like the dominos with the fimo pieces on them.
I've never heard of Zig alcohol inks! I wonder if that is a brand that is not available in the US???

Unknown said...

Wow, love the clay ones! I'm so excited to get mine!

Rosie said...

They're all gorgeous Annie! I do exactly the same with doms! usually pins or magnets and some I have drilled for keyrings/pendants. They do take ink well, don't they?!!