Thursday 29 May 2008

Another Month almost gone!

Nothing posted here for over a month...just doesn't seem to be enough time to get everything I want to do done. Oh for some of Sweetpea's 48 hour days :)

Around about Easter time I asked TrishB if she knew when it was Adrienne's birthday, as I wanted to organise a birthday book for her. Well , I really didn't expect the answer to be May 9th lol. Anyway a big gulp, and I went for it. The response was amazing and I owe a big debt of thanks to all those artists ( you know who you are!) who took time out to create amazing art and get it to me by 30th April! Karen and I then collated it, bound it (well Karen did, I was too scared to punch the pages!) and added ribbons, beads etc. It did get to Adrienne's home on her birthday, but she'd snuck of to celebrate elsewhere and we had to wait until the Monday to hear her reactions. I tell you that was some wait....lol...Jessie was hopping around as much as me! But finally the message was posted , it had been received and I could breath again!

My Pages:
:

No comments: