Tuesday 22 April 2008

I've Been Tagged



I've been tagged by Zeb this is how it goes:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.4.
Tag 7 people and link to them.
5.Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

Here are my 7 random facts about me:

1. I was a smoker until 8 years ago I gave up overnight.
2. When I was 16 , my then boyfriend and I decided to elope to Gretna Green , but we only got as far as Manchester before we ran out of money!
3. After having my hair short from the age of 11 I am now growing it.
4. When I don't have to go out I love slobbing around in old pj bottoms and tshirts.
5. I love all word games and am competitive when I play.
6. I love not having to rush around in the mornings.
7.I love the seaside in winter.

Now, to tag 7 other bloggers:1.Adrienne 2. Rosie 3. Fiona 4. Carol S 5. Carol C 6. Sweetpea
7. Angela



No comments: