Thursday 27 March 2008

March.....

has flown by, and I've just realised that I haven't updated my blog for almost a month!.
Karen, Sue and I are still meeting up each week and having fun playing. We have several things on the go, but nothing yet finished lol, sound familiar?
In the almost done corner I have :
A pyramid box ready to be assembled,
pages for our small book are almost done,
a bag of bits from Sue (theme play) are waiting to get made into something beautiful.

We are still doing our weekly ATC swap and here are my latest ones:





Theme Nursery Rhymes. A folded ATC. Fun to make!

Spring. I haven't done stamping using
colour brushes
for a long time.
Quite like the simple effect though.













Music, just had to be the king!

Quote by Klimt, using one of my brightly coloured acrylic scraped backgrounds.

No comments: