Monday 21 January 2008

Tip In



This month's theme for Sweetpea's Tip In swap is Paris, here is what I did.

For the front I stamped various Paris related images and embossed with clear embossing powder. I covered with lumineres,Halo Pink Gold and Super Cooper, using a baby wipe. When it was dry I placed under a sheet of copy paper and ironed it to remove the embossing powder. I then used sandpaper to distress it a bit. I found an old map of Paris on the internet and printed it on vellum, the picture I also printed out. The tag stamp is from Hero Arts . I hand wrote the words.

The back was painted with acrylics, stamped with foam swirl

stamps, an image added and Oh La La hand-written.

1 comment:

Susie said...

I really like your color combinations on these - Paris and pink really go together so well. Nicely done!