Wednesday 30 January 2008

ATC's


Karen, Sue and I have managed to meet up every week this year:) We take it in turns to set a theme for an ATC each week. Here are some of mine:
Nature - Karen's C
Theme
Background from my stash, stamp (B Line Designs) stamped on vellum, coloured with chalks.

Alice in Wonderland - My theme - Background, a mucky acrylic experiment , rescued with sprays, stamps Non Sequitur. Stamped on white shrink plastic, coloured with chalks.

Time - Sue's theme

Glue resist background, stamps Paper Artsy, put together with wire and clock face added.

3 comments:

Adrienne Wood said...

I love them all, but especially the time one....

Unknown said...

Wonderful, love them all, especially the nature one - but I would be proud to make any of these...

Autumn Labbe-Renault said...

Ooh, Annie, I love these!