Monday 6 August 2007

Hanging ATC's


Adrienne came up with the idea of a hanging ATC swap. Any subject, but they had to hang and have something dangling from the bottom. Here's what I came up with. The background is acrylic paint, dry brushed with gold metallic and stamped with oriental characters(A Stamp in the Hand)using Brilliance Lightening Black, doesn't show too well on the photograph. I coloured paper with gold rub on and stamped characters for the left edging. The images are some I have collected over time. I used my new crop a dile to place the eyelets for the ribbon. (Thanks Carol :) ) The 'dowels' were made from painted bamboo skewers and I added glass beads to finish them off. To complete I added the hanger and added the oriental coins to both the ATC's and the bottom hanger. I hope my swap partner likes it.



No comments: